Sunday, January 10, 2010

Horse Dewormer Can You Keep Horse Dewormer In The Fridge?

Can you keep horse dewormer in the fridge? - horse dewormer

Dewormed horse I buy in bulk and I'll sick around my house. Can be stored in the refrigerator or evil? Thanks

Oh, and plz comment on which other places that I could hold .. I just want to know if you get there, and if someone places it in the fridge?

3 comments:

Brittany Y said...

No, he can. Check the packaging, storage temperatures are reached.

SS_AQHA gh04 said...

Call the number is listed in the dewormed, and whether it is safe to refrigerate. That would be the best thing to do.

I know people who do, but cold can the effectiveness of certain products will not compromise and dewormed ruin an entire box and find the hard way (it should not) in the refrigerator.

Give em a call ', just to be on the safe side:)

☼Lyla said...

No, he can. One thing in the package, "says store temperatures between A and B on the temperature. Probably somewhere between 55-80 degrees, but not positive. Check the packaging.

Post a Comment