Friday, January 22, 2010

Oil Of Oregano Rosacea How Much Is Too Much Oregano Oil For An Adult Male?

How much is too much oregano oil for an adult male? - oil of oregano rosacea

Oregano oil natural compounds such as carvacrol, thymol, menthol, and dozens of others who are oreganol responsible for taste and medicinal effects. I use it when I am ill, and has established itself as anti-microbial. It is a kind of mint. Normally they do not try to exceed 5 drops per day of small bottles of essential oil when I'm sick. How much is too much?

1 comments:

emilys oils and essentials said...

Oil of Oregano Origanum vulgare has an acute oral LD50 registered 1.85g/kg. This means that half of those who test of 1.85 grams of essential oil per kg administered sustainability. This is not a complete determination of the toxicity.

Post a Comment