Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stop Smokers How To Convince Smokers To Stop Smoking?

How to convince smokers to stop smoking? - stop smokers

I have some friends and I smoke really left in their own interest. Can you suggestions on how to convince them to quit smoking?

3 comments:

Tim J said...

Why would they convince to quit smoking? I mean, if they are grown adults, I am sure that you make decisions for themselves and do not need another mother ..

Just a thought ...

i love lamp said...

that the most common cause of lung cancer is smoking. Recently, I attended a lecture by an oncologist, who said, increasing the survival rates for cancer, except lung cancer. If a person has lung cancer, your chances of survival at 5 years, something like 5% or less. They are probably somewhere in the statistics. Just quiting smoking your health more than the rescue, but it seems a good reason not to me.

Laney said...

This does not work. I showed the lungs of a smoker to a healthy lung compared to the fourth grade and started smoking when she was 14.

I personally do not think forcing it to them. It is really annoying for the smokers. In essence: "You make bad life to make decisions.

Post a Comment