Friday, January 1, 2010

Lax Shop Are The Police Lax In Enforcement For Pot And Mushrooms In Vancouver?

Are the police lax in enforcement for pot and mushrooms in Vancouver? - lax shop

I read that in the cafes of New Amsterdam and Blunt Brothers, that people can smoke marijuana and not be alone. Has anyone been to the places in Vancouver? And if so, they are loose, like mushrooms, as well? Holland is following the campaign of repression throughout the world on this fungus, and we hope that Vancouver still leave a certain freedom.

1 comments:

:: Coast.al said...

I. They are not as "easy" Mushroom ... I can imagine. It is an entirely different class of drugs.

The only reason they act like they do it because the mayor of age in relation to these transactions. (Almost certainly burned Blunt) No sale of drugs, you must purchase a min. Amount of food, the hanging around there and smoke pot - and you can not be more than one eighth.

Post a Comment