Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lcd Mount Help Is There An LCD TV Mount That Incorporates Speaker Mounts?

Is there an LCD TV Mount that incorporates speaker mounts? - lcd mount help

Looking to buy a 26 "LCD TV. I have a small room, so I'll definitely get a wall mount overhang, so you can leave the wall and pull it during use. What is an assembly, which in this side is integrated mount 2 speakers. "doing ve been watching, and I think I'm gonna have to. Someone knows who has already been made?

2 comments:

Rod P said...

Good question!

Yes, there is! Head, one of the most important medium of television, offers the following: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;> http://www.chiefmfg.com/productdetail.as ...
and probably do these other companies: Omnimount, Peerless.

Among these must be defined. But then you have to find a local dealer or online. (I'm not one of the last, of course!)

Good luck and I know how to do it!

Info Provider said...

I suggest u can try to visit http://www.ebazaar.biz/closeout_deal.htm Can u find what you are looking for.

Post a Comment