I was always under the impression that the inland revenue could decide which home was your second home .? - inland revenue r
I was an inspector of the IR told above, in certain circumstances, may decide that the house is the house of a person, the two owners are classified as a second home, for example if the person has been circumvented paying taxes in his second etc . when you want to sell yourself
Monday, January 18, 2010
Inland Revenue R I Was Always Under The Impression That The Inland Revenue Could Decide Which Home Was Your Second Home .?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, indeed. However, the rules for second homes for the MP is an internal matter Paril founded by its members.
It is open to all taxpayers to designate (including MP) which is their primary residence piurposes Capital Gains Tax - The very different from the regulation costs MP.
To decide who is the principal residence capital gains on a set of guidelines. I do not think that applies to members who call their second home where they live and (the family and the need for a second home in London or their constituency or so) the theory.
Post a Comment