Saturday, January 16, 2010

Knight Rider Rc Car Where Can One Buy Knight Rider Red Scanner Lights Kit?

Where can one buy Knight Rider red scanner lights kit? - knight rider rc car

I have a 88 t / year and want red lights Fron Knight Rider for the show, I know it is illegal to use instant messaging with only when they're parked and stuff. Are there any on-line installation kits for them? If so, you could put them together?

2 comments:

Ed Atun said...

A local business to adapt to. I saw nothing online ..

GM Tech said...

The closest thing I could find is www.markscustomkits.com. They do a fantastic job on the conversion of Knight Rider. If you have a flashlight is similar but less expensive, and the lantern Star Co. studying outside the police led to a flash model as Knight Rider. The part number is DL15-12. Remember to ask difficult time model.

Post a Comment