Do you find it difficult to breathe when you smoke marijuana / pot / weed? - cotton pot holder loops
It seems a little difficult to breathe, because after smoking marijuana cotton mouth. It is as if my neck and Drys, such as breathing difficulties due to the drought. Also holds breathe normally, sometimes because the muscles of the lungs are too lenient. Is this normal?
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Cotton Pot Holder Loops Do You Find It Difficult To Breathe When You Smoke Marijuana / Pot / Weed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
No, I do not have this problem, but still moccasins for a drink in his hand.
For the cotton mouth, most people usually have a glass of cold water. I think it's possible that your lungs stop working, to be too loose, not a voluntary body of the function, so does your brain no longer would be affected, and THC shall not exceed the portion of the brain that regulates breathing .
Yes, the grass as you like. Then the beginning of the capture a slushie and pump switch, or just chew gum all the mouth-watering, and then bam, he recovered from his mouth with cotton.
Idk if you stop breathing for it. Perhaps because of his strong, because you think, to breathe your breath, and very unusual, normally.
When Upper notice some crazy things had never seen you before.
what happens. It was not until I find difficult because it seems that it requires more effort than usual. I smoke ****, ridiculously hard, but I wait until I have absolutely no tolerance. Unfortunately, this makes me not so awful cotton mouth or drink, and patches. **** I have a terrible dirty white coating on the tongue, I have to scratch with my teeth. But yes, this is normal,
You sound like a beginner and lungs is first injured. They feel their breath. Also try to rid drinking water drought. Drink between smoking may also help. What is to be relaxed, the lungs, there is nothing to fear. Disadvantages weeds can not cause respiratory depression, as antidepressants can.
Marijuana relaxes the airways. It is used to treat asthma (with a syringe, not smoking, regularly) for this reason. You will probably already dehydrated. Make sure you get enough water during the day and it should go.
NOW I AM STONED said Just watch You Tube **** HAHA high as you have ..... This is normal
You'll Love Stoned
Then stop.
Post a Comment