Friday, February 5, 2010

Young Girl Empowerment Songs Does Anyone Have Suggestion For Any Songs Relating Girls And Self-esteem, Confidence Or Empowerment?

Does anyone have suggestion for any songs relating girls and self-esteem, confidence or empowerment? - young girl empowerment songs

I will be in a workshop of self-esteem for girls 9-14, above, and I would be delighted to find a song / s, speaking of himself, self-esteem, empowerment, and so I thought, may, Faith Hill or Martina McBride, but other suggestions would be very grateful.

19 comments:

fwerds said...

Queen Latifah - Unity
He cursed a little, you may need an updated version, but it is very strong, play good songs.

Chrsitine Aguilera - Fighter

derovius said...

"Jamie's Got a Gun".

Jake B said...

Christina agulera (sp?) - Beautiful
do not ask how I know

Amber ♥2000 said...

Yes, tell me what you want, "the Spice Girls, but I think a song very well - no doubt," I'm Just A Girl "- the" great song ... SA

What, "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor (I think that singing?)

This is a good question, but I'm tired and my brain is not working correctly now .. I think it would change me and to my answer if I find something else to ...

Amber ♥2000 said...

Yes, tell me what you want, "the Spice Girls, but I think a song very well - no doubt," I'm Just A Girl "- the" great song ... SA

What, "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor (I think that singing?)

This is a good question, but I'm tired and my brain is not working correctly now .. I think it would change me and to my answer if I find something else to ...

shugarma... said...

"Extraordinary Machine" by Fiona Apple

They have certainly not gone shopping for new shoes
-Y --
Surely they have not themselves to the dissemination of
I still only travel by foot and walk is a slow ascent
But I'm good as unpleasant,
I can not change all the time

I know that my opponent is always on the move
-Y --
Not slow, it is not the focus, and I realize
He will move with the guide rail, while
They go fast from whence he came
- It's not good to be uncomfortable, so
They can not stop, remain exactly the same

If there is a better way to go, then I would think
I can not help myself, the road winds behind me
Be nice to me or treat me in half
I'll make the best of him, I am an Extraordinary Machine

It seems to me to find a new disaster every day
You judge me by cleaning my view and as part and throw
I mean, I try to go my way, and say:
I always have for a long time before your arrival in the game

I am the baby of the family, it is
- All the cares and carries sheepskin
While the companion
Curious, I watched her face, while reassuring
- Help Cortes to - but I would like to see their
Peace of mind

(Chorus)

"I'm making you worry, you need to hurry on my side?
"It is very nice
But in vain, I will not bail
I promise you that everything will be ok

If there is a better way to go, then I would think
I can not help myself, the road winds behind me
Be nice to me or treat me in half
I'll make the best of him, I am an Extraordinary Machine

Beanie said...

I am beautiful, Christina agulera "I am beautiful, no matter what they say Words can not Bring Me Down"

She Will Be Loved Maroon 5

Rae said...

The Spice Girls had some good songs in the empowerment of young adolescents

Rae said...

The Spice Girls had some good songs in the empowerment of young adolescents

ben said...

Martina McBride is good.
Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige

Alan l said...

Fighter by Christina Aguliera

dwill604 said...

AJ on both, they are simply the best, T. Turner, or am I called a girl (his sacrastic) No Doubt, theres a ton of good girls Idigo Closer to Fine, it is also good.

xsoimpos... said...

Album Natasha Bedingfield, "Unwritten". Faith Hill and Martina McBride are also rustic and romantic girl at this age. Bedingfield album is intelligent, challenging and appropriate. And he has a very positive message to convey.

bruce_ee... said...

No Scrubs by TLC

Ariella Y said...

For a second, "Miss Indpependent appeared .. However, to NO. "One girl revolution is' well ....' Single "by Natasha Bedingfield ... Independence is not really good, but: "Why not?" by Hilary Duff is also good. "Hold On" by B * Witched Jesse does not hold.

Iamsoang... said...

I firmly recommend''Tori Amos Silent All These Years "and" Precious Things "... songs from Ani Di Franco is the empowerment of women.

Princess... said...

I am 12 and I love music! I say, if there are rumors / gossip / etc Our Lips Are by Hilary Duff or Paris Hilton envious Sealed. Another song is concerned, we live by Superchick. I hope that helped!

princess... said...

Girls Pink - Stupid

kimison_... said...

Beautiful by Christina .... :)

Post a Comment