Do you think people "turn" bi, lesbian, gay because we don't know how to communicate with the opposite sex? - how do gay people think
Least effective?
I would like to see our heterosexual to .. Divorce rate of over 50%, and then you see in this section, all these "bi" boys and girls who say: "I am beginning to lose interest in the opposite sex, and so I began to" turn gay "or" Tower of lesbians. "
Do you think it could be that some of us simply do not have good communication skills with the opposite sex? Therefore, they tend to disturb us again, we understand very little, and then lose interest in them and "convert" to recognize the same sex? and then this error familiarity of sexual attraction?
We could .. not even on the issue to divert attention to things like "I was born gay" and blah, blah, blah. But many think the real question and answer this?
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
How Do Gay People Think Do You Think People "turn" Bi, Lesbian, Gay Because We Don't Know How To Communicate With The Opposite Sex?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment